The Activity view shows a lists of all incoming and outgoing calls. The Activity View displays the Caller Name or Category, when available, and how the call was treated.
Displays a lifetime count of how many calls PrivacyStar has blocked and identified
The Activity View can be filtered to show ALL incoming calls, blocked calls, and calls sent to voicemail.
- All calls: Displays all call activity, including incoming and outgoing calls, blocked calls, calls sent to voicemail, and missed calls.
- Blocked: Displays all blocked calls
- Sent to voicemail: Displays all call that were blocked and sent to voicemail
Note: The filter is set to show ALL calls by default.
Selecting a number in the Activity View (Detail View)
Tapping on a number will display additional information for the number. Information may include:
- Caller Name
- Category of the Call
- Phone number
- Options to Block, Send to Voicemail, or Allow
- Quick Report
- Quickly report if the caller was a Robocall and the category of the caller. This helps make PrivacyStar even better.
- File a Detailed Report
- Send additional details about the caller and report to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Recent Activity for the number
Long-Press a number in the Activity View
Long-pressing on a number will display additional options:
- Create Contact
The Activity View will refresh upon app launch.
- Manual Refresh: Drag-down the Activity View to manually refresh